Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Another Melodrama.

I was feeling mellow tonight and was tempted to write a long, melodramatic reverie, but I decided to read from my most silly creation instead. It's one of those lengthy questionnaires that your friends send you during the summer instead of calling or writing about what's new in their lives. I received this one on "21:00, April 24, 2005" and finished "14 July 2006 2:52 AM." Here are some excerts of my 15-month project.

8. Favorite Movie:
CITIZEN KANE!
Considered by many to be the best film ever made, this is the story of Charles Foster Kane. The film opens with a long shot of Xanadu - the private estate of one of the world's richest men. In the middle of the estate is a castle. We see, inside the castle, a dying man examining a winter scene within a crystal ball. As he drops it, it smashes, and one word is heard - "Rosebud..." What follows are pieces of newsreel-like footage detailing how Kane amassed his fortune, and turning around full circle at the end.

Actually, I've never seen it before, but wow, it has, "kane" in the title, and KANES ARE SO COOL.
CLICK HERE TO SEE AN AWESOME KANE

***Please don't click this old link. Apparently, it has spyware now.


19. What is your point of view on LIFE:
Man I hate this game. I always end up being sterile or having too many kids to fit in the car, and I have to squeeze them in but then I lose some while traveling. And one time while playing in the park, some inconsiderate child threw a watermelon at me. It broke and made a big mess. BUT THE TAXES! DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE TAXES. And sometimes I eat donuts while playing.


24. Laughed So Hard You Peed Your Pants:
No, but I've peed so hard that I laughed.


****Girls Fill Out About Guys****

These sections are really stupid, so I'm going to simplify it.

31. Tall or Short:32. Nice Car or has Money:33. Six-pack or Muscular arms:34. Body or Personality:35. Ear Pierced or not:36. Sporty or Outdoorsy:37. Good Guy or Bad Guy:38. Long hair or short:
ARE YOU A SHALLOW GIRL? No.

****Guys fill Out About Girls****
40. Tall or Short:41. Long Hair or Short:42. Dark or Light Eyes:43. Light / Dark Hair:44. Ears Pierced or Not:45. Curly or Straight Hair:46. Good Girl / Bad Girl:47. Hair down or up:48. Sporty or Classy: ARE YOU A SHALLOW GUY? No.


*******Which One Is Better****

50. Coke or Pepsi: **NEWSFLASH** COKE AND PEPSI ARE THE SAME THING, AND THE COMPANY CEO IS ACTUALLY GEORGE BUSH, WHICH IS WHY COKE/PEPSI LOOK AND TASTE LIKE OIL. NOT LIKE APPLE JACKS, WHICH IS FALSE ADVERTISING.

ahahahah more fiction again. I am on a roll.

51. kFC or McDonald: I will answer this when I figure out who kFC and McDonald are.

52. Cats or Dogs: I saw a movie once called Milo and Otis. It was a heartwarming story about a cat and a dog that wandered through the wilderness together in order to find their way home. In the end, Otis (the cat) died, and milo ate him. The cat was very nutritious, so Milo made it home alright and became the fave family pet. So yea, dogs.


******Favorite******

65. Place to hang out: Nicklecade, where all the ladies go.

66. What Do You Want To Be: more ambiguous than these questions.


69. Favorite Days Of The Week: FUNDAY! Quailman made it. Really, it was on Doug, but my boss still gets mad at me and tells me I am missing shifts. I tell her that there are eight days in the week, but I guess she is slow and hasn't caught on.

72. Does it matter to you what people think about you? Only if they have a gun or a pair of tongs.

73. Who Is Most likely not to send this back: Me, because I don't usually reply to my own mail.
That's it folks. Congratulations, you have now seen into my 2005-2006 personality. I hope you enjoyed the view.

No comments: